Here is what’s included…
Volume 1 Series Books
- Volume 1-1 Essential Tools for Every Bass Player
- Volume 1-2 Reading: A step by step process to understanding and reading music notations
- Volume 1-3 Bass Lines and Technical Exercises
Besides the books in the Volume 1 Series, you will also gain access to over 350 video examples and play-alongs! These resources were made to help you as you work your way through the series.
Volume 1 Series Supplemental Materials
- Over 350 videos to help you learn the material covered in the Volume 1 Series
- Over 120 play-alongs for you to practice with
- Private Group where you can ask questions, get advice and encouragement as you go through the series
- Plus access to any new editions, materials or resources I develop for the Volume 1 Series
Each books focus is on a different aspect of playing the bass.
- Volume 1-1 Essential Tools focuses on scales, modes, arpeggios, and music theory.
- 16 chapters that cover everything you need to know about playing the bass and music theory!
- Volume 1-2 Reading is all about how to read musical notation on the bass.
- 16 chapters that progressively teach you how to read music on your bass!
- Volume 1-3 Bass Lines and Technical Exercises focus is bass lines with play along tracks and technical exercises to help develop your technique.
- 16 chapters of bass lines that are fun to play! The bass lines are progressive so as you improve they get more challenging also.
The books are designed to be used simultaneously… so you would complete chapter 1 in all three volumes before moving onto chapter 2.
However you don’t have to work through them in a rigid order like that. They are purposefully separated into three volumes so you can work through them at different rates.
It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner or someone who has been playing for years this system of learning will work for you!
Check out what other people have to say…
Taking private lessons from Earnest has, without a doubt, made me the bass player I am today. From the very beginning, his patience, and passion for teaching has led me all the way to pursuing a degree in music at the California Institute of the Arts. His methods and techniques I use in my everyday experience in the music industry. Earnest sets his students up for success at any level his students want to achieve.
Students have been using these books in my private teaching studio for the last fifteen years and the results I have seen are amazing.
I have several students who are professional musicians, others who were able to get substantial music scholarships for college, and hundreds of students who have wanted to play as a hobby (but they sound great and are having a blast).
I used the Volume 1 Series on all of them and it has been a great tool to help them succeed and it can be for you also!
All purchases come with a 30 day money back guarantee so get plugged in and start learning the bass today!